BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nevin "Dirtbag" Shapiro

I had been surfing the web, endlessly trying to find a picture of this Mr. Shapiro fellow--well, thanks to our friends at canespundit.com, here he is...  What do you think?  Certainly not what I expected.  Call me naive, but I expected a more rugged, seedy individual.  I guess you would have to be somewhat smart to be the ring-leader of a $900 million dollar ponzi scheme.  So this man--this short nerdy man--is the sole accuser behind "Nevingate."  I am sure in some prison, in some dark cell, someone is giving him a hurricane (and hopefully they go category five on his a*%!).  Anyhow, for those interested, here is a link so you can further acquaint yourself with this sleaze: http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2010-12-16/news/nevin-shapiro-is-the-caligula-of-south-florida-s-ponzi-empire/

Thanks to canespundit.com for the pic! 

0 comments: