BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Golden Reiterates Staying at Miami

Not to beat a dead horse, but here is an article released by CBSsports that implies Golden's intentions on staying in Miami.

There has been some recent speculation as to whether or not Golden would leave Miami to replace former Penn State head football coach, Joe Paterno.

Here is what Golden had to say:

"I don't have any decisions to make. I'm just coaching the Miami Hurricanes. I'm getting the team ready to play Boston College and moving forward. We really enjoy living here, my family and I. I'm excited about the direction we're going.” 

Hopefully all is true.  Golden seems like the real-deal, a man who sticks by his word. It would be unfortunate, to say the least, if he did decide to leave for Penn State. 

0 comments: