BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lamar Miller Leaving for Draft

Redshirt sophmore running back Lamar Miller has decided to forgo his junior season and will enter the NFL draft. 

During the 2011 season, Miller rushed for 1,272 yards and nine touchdowns.  Miller is ranked third on Miami's all-time single-season rushing total list. 

Along with former teammates Tommy Streeter and Marcus Forston, Miller has also signed with agent Drew Rosenhaus.

Said Miller, "I had a great time at UM,“ Miller said. “It was great spending time with the guys. I think coach (Al) Golden will get the guys going in the right direction. I respected everything they did for me and I appreciate everything. I think they are going to do great things next year.”
 
We wish Miller the best of luck in the NFL.  Make the "U" proud.

0 comments: