BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ray Lewis III Will be a Hurricane

Ray Lewis III committed to the University of Miami today and will be following in the footsteps of his father. 

Lewis, a running back from Lake Mary Prep (FL.), visited Miami's campus today and decided to commit to Al Golden and staff.  He received an offer just today and decided that it was too good to pass up.

Said Lewis, "This is a dream come true for me.  I grew up watching the Hurricane's and being a big fan of them.  Now that I get to play for them, I am excited beyond belief."

Lewis spent the day with his mother and his father, both of whom are Miami alums.

Last year at Lake Mary Prep, Lewis (5-9, 175) rushed for 2,321 yards and 29 touchdowns on just 177 attempts.  He also caught 15 passes for 278 yards.  Lewis, who also plays on defense, totaled 92 tackles and one sack.

He also has received offers Tennessee and USF.  Since committing to Miami, Lewis has declared that his recruiting is officially over.  He is looking at the possibility of enrolling early.

Said Lewis, "I am officially a Cane now and that is where I want to go.  I am shutting it down."

Welcome to the []_[].   

0 comments: