BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jamal Carter Picks the U

DB Jamal Carter has verbally committed to the University of Miami.

The second DB commit for Miami this week, Carter chose the 'Canes over Florida State and LSU.

Said Carter, "I like that Miami is close to home and I think it is the best fit for me," Carter said. "My family will be close and my mom won't need to pay too much money to come to my games and have to make long trips. I think I have the best chance to play early at Miami and earn a starting job too."

Michael Barrow has been recruiting the stud safety for some time, said Carter, "Micheal Barrow has been my main recruiter," Carter said. "He is a cool dude. He got to know my mom really good and they made a nice connection. He is a guy that I trust and I got along really good with him."

Carter becomes Miami's 11th commit for the 2013 season and the first safety to verbal to the U.  The four-star prospect is ranked the 16th best safety in the nation. 

Welcome to the []_[].

0 comments: