BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Angelo Jean-Louis Headed to Prep School

Miami Hurricane commit Angelo Jean-Louis will be headed to prep school.  He wants nothing more than to be a Hurricane, but unfortunately, he will have to wait a little while to do so.

Jean-Louis failed to qualify academically and will attend Fork Union Military Academy (VA.) the same route taken by many who fail to qualify.  He expects to enroll at Miami in January and plans on coming in "bigger, stronger, and faster..." 

Said the receiver, “I’m not happy because I want to go in with my class and help the team,” Jean-Louis said. “But I’m not a kid anymore so I’m going to take it like a man, do what I have to do and get to Miami.”
Jean-Louis was rated as a four-star recruit.

0 comments: