BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Monday, June 25, 2012

Travis Johnson Commits to Miami

TE Travis Johnson (Tampa Jesuit) has verbally committed to the University of Miami.

Johnson (6-4, 225) received an offer while attending Al Golden's summer camp and he decided to commit right then and there.

"When I was down at Miami for the camp I balled out and went out and did my thing," Johnson said. "Coach Carroll said he loved how fluid I was in and out of my cuts, so when they offered me today I didn't waste any time and I committed on the spot."

Johnson continued, "The legacy that they have and the way they have talented guys who are hard workers is what impressed me most, I think the coaches saw those attributes in me and I am looking forward to continuing that legacy."

Johnson played receiver while at Tampa Jesuit and totaled 656 yards and six touchdowns.

He has offers from Clemson, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Missouri, South Florida, Vanderbilt, and West Virginia.

Welcome to the []_[]

0 comments: