BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sean Taylor Tribute

College football could not return soon enough.  I was getting a little bored this afternoon and stumbled across a tribute video made by none other than Canefreak2001. 

Aside from being my favorite Hurricane ever, Sean Taylor will ultimately go down as one of the best safeties to ever play the game.  He put his body on the line in every game that he played in.  He loved the contact and he was one of the hardest hitters that I have ever seen.

While Taylor only spent a short time in the NFL, to this day his legacy lives on.  Imagine what he could have done had he spent his entire career in the pros--he certainly would have been a Hall of Famer.

I still remember that day that I heard that Taylor had become the victim of a senseless crime.  Sadly, another life was taken before it should have.

RIP Sean.


0 comments: