BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Monday, June 11, 2012

Welcome to the []_[]

St. Petersburg tight end Jeremy Kerr has verbally committed to the University of Miami.

Kerr (6-5, 241) visited Miami over the weekend and also participated in head coach Al Golden's camp.  He stated that he loved his visit, as well as the camp, but wanted to wait before he committed to a school.  Not long after, he changed his mind and announced to coaches that he will be attending Miami.

Said Kerr, “I figured I can’t get what I’m able to get at Miami anywhere else,” Kerr said. “If I’m this happy with Miami now, why wait? There was no reason to keep that burden on my shoulders. I love the players and I love the coaches. I figured I’ll feel the same way tomorrow so I might as well pull the trigger now.”

He wanted to deliver a message to 'Cane fans: "Get your popcorn ready!"

Kerr is the second tight end to commit to Miami, joining Louisiana tight end Standish Dobard.  He combined for three catches for 64 yards and one touchdown last season.  He is used primarily as a blocking tight end.

Welcome to the []_[]

0 comments: